Custom Search

Monday, June 29, 2009

The EPA may have suppressed a skeptical report on climate change

So, the EPA may have suppressed a report showing that the climate is actually cooling, and may continue cooling for the next couple of decades?

Well, I'll be.

Look, I suppose that the climate may actually be warming. I'd even stipulate in a debate. But, seriously, there is a ton of data out there that shows the opposite. Data is not necessarily proof, but that truism cuts both ways. This debate is not over, and never was, despite the former VP's inane protestations.

But, if our Federal Government is party to the data suppression, each and every one of us should be alarmed... and we should be asking ourselves how much power do we trust in said government's hands!!

And please remember this every time Barack Obama tells us that he's putting the science ahead of ideology.

No comments:

Post a Comment